We all know the things we should see but haven’t (although some of you may) in particular I am referring to instances that, in theory are completely frequent, but very seldom seen by us.
Still have no idea what I’m talking about?
Well, I’ll give you a quick example. The banana slip, have you ever seen the movie mishap of a person slipping on a banana skin hitting the ground in a boisterous manner? No nor me… It just made me think, there are so many ‘things’ (couldn’t think of a more technical term) that we are assumed to see but don’t really.
Another example… Never have I ever been to Hogwarts, not technically anyway.
Never have I ever
- Never have I ever seen a person slip on a banana skin
- Never have I ever seen a child cry because their balloon popped
- Never have I ever seen a street mime
- Never have I ever seen a dog walker dragged furiously along by a group of angry pups
- Never have I ever seen a public proposal
- Never have I ever seen someone’s shopping fall from their carriers
- Never have I ever seen someone flag down a taxi
- Never have I ever seen someone spill coffee down their shirt
- Never have I ever seen someone’s heel break whilst strutting the streets
- Never have I ever seen someone walk into a cafe/restaurant/bar and without talking, have their ‘regular’ given to them
- Never have I ever seen a romantic gesture
- Never have I ever seen a youth help an old lady cross the road
- Never have I ever seen a women mugged for her handbag (thankfully)
- Never have I ever seen a people wear novelty shirts that indicate they belong to one another
- Never have I ever seen a public argument then results with a drink in someone’s face
- Never have I ever seen older people break it down on a dance floor
- Never have I ever seen someone trampled on by a stampede of running people
Theses are a few things I have never ever seen, although they are not impossible and probably 88% of you have seen these, I find them to be quite arbitrary.
If you have any experience with any of my never Evers please comment below! Although reading is not the same as seeing, through your experience I can still come to appreciate your experiences!
A quick competition sort of thing…
I’m looking for a really great never have I ever… Doesn’t have to be a ‘seen’ just anything! Have fun with it 🙂
Comment below the your never have I ever
The winner will get a custom T-Shirts with their NEVER HAVE I EVER PRINTED ON IT!
Also, use the hashtag #NeverHaveIEver on Twitter to increase your chances! Remember to use @DelveintoDem
Winner to be announced a week from today.