Hey bloggers, I’m sure I’m the most unqualified person to be writing this post as I am a new blogger, but still, I have a lot of things that I have learnt from the experience so far. When I started out, I thought yeah write a post and let the magic happen, boy was I naive! There is so much more to this than just relaying thoughts from the mind. It’s kind of like a skill… Bloggers we are skilled people. Maybe Australia will let me migrate there now!
Here are some useful things I have learnt from blogging
[a few new additions]
- I have learnt that photography is not joke. It is not acceptable to post up a picture that does not look professional.
- I have learnt that socialising is key. By talking to other bloggers and setting up a social media account I was able to meet some really great people, if you’re reading this then hey.
- I have learnt that it takes time. It would be too presumptuous to assume people would actually care so you’ve gotta sit back and be patient
- I have learnt that commitment pays off. I try to blog everyday with a new fresh idea and sometimes I just think IDEAS EMERGE please for the sake of my blog
- I have learnt blogging is exciting, when I’m walking or doing something and I think of a new blog idea I literally become consumed with the idea and can’t wait to post
- I have learnt that my blog is like a baby, it needs constant care and development and can keep you awake all night
- I have learnt you lose concept of time, what seems like 1 hour turns out to be 11 hours
- I have learnt that there is so much more to know about the world. Your posts render the most enticing reads that I love coming back here and checking out new posts
- I have learnt that typo’s are just pure incompetence. When I am in a rush I just post it without re reading. Then when I have some time I’ll read it and think, was I drunk?
- I have learnt that having a passion and hobby is satisfying. I used to lack confidence in fields like this but blogging has taught me that it is all worth it
- I have learnt to get more creative. I designed the featured image on this post, although simply I am relatively proud. Also once I have a decent amount of money I’d love to invest in a custom template…
- I have learnt the necessity of proof reading
- The importance of commitment and time management
- All things worth having are worth working towards!
So for anyone else who is considering blogging I definite want to recommend this, let us call it a learning curve, because without this I may never have learnt the things I have. Bloggers? I have sure there is something on the list of 10 that you to can relate with.
What is it that you have learnt from blogging!?