We all have our pet grievances, people we detest and little pet hates we all wish we didn’t have to deal with, I know I have my fair share do you? I think it would be hard to universally condemn anything but I have a few pet hates or annoyances that I think you guys could really relate to. To be truthful, I could probably sit here for hours on end reciting a million but I’ll keep it short and sweet.
10 Things the World Could Do Without…
- Gum slappers: my Dad is a prime example of someone who chews gum to the extent of annoyance, I’m sure we could all go without knowing you are chewing gum!
- The Food Showers: I can see by your plate what you are eating, must I see it in your mouth also? I’m sure we all have that one person who loves to show us their mashed up food
- Queuing Quells: need I say more? We all hate waiting around like a groups of people performing the Polonaise
- Justin Bieber: I mean no disrespect here, but really?
- Jealous Janes: why must people feel envious or hateful out of jealousy? Come on people, we know jealous isn’t really necessary.
- Spot Masks: by this, I mean spots. How many times have you cancelled a date or used all of your expensive foundation covering up Mont Blanc on your face?
- Negative Vibes: i neither want, need or care for your negative vibes, have a strong drink.
- Wasps: if you have referred to a prior post, you know why I have a disdain for wasps.
- Loom Bands: Yes, I’m talking about those rubbery things that clings on to your skin and are btw, terrible for the environment
- PPI CALLS: this one really bugs me, it’s like I think someone wants to call and speak to me or an employers, potentially but it’s actually Paul for PPI management telling me I have a fortune waiting to be unlocked…
I am really struggling to keep this short, so many ideas are congregating in my head just trying to make it onto my blog. It’s sort of like Britain’s Gots Talent, I picked some of the worst and best examples and the reject? Well there’s always a place in the comments.