Hey all! Hope your day as been as delightful as mine. I rarely have good days but this month they have come I abundances, I couldn’t believe my luck. But it is the work of the divine, nature or my inner better self? I must find the source of this new found happiness, bottle it up and mass produce it.
One thing I had noticed is that over the past month I have changed my lifestyle habits. I’d always struggled with health even as a child, I have adopted so,e new habits and routines that have really complemented my lifestyle. I thought I’d share them with you guys because if you’re looking for some tips I think mine are easy enough to implement into your life and stick to them!
I got so sick of feeling gross in myself that I decided that I wanted to make some changes to myself, not for vanity, but in pursuit of being the best version of myself. I must thank Annie Jaffrey whom motivated me to start caring about my healthy and see how alterations could make me feel better.
Changes I’ve made…
- I wake up in the morning a little bit earlier to give my self time to focus and collect everything together including my breakfast!
- I drink a lot of Green Tea, my favourite flavours are Pineapple and passion fruit and lemon.
- I try and incorporate about 2litres of water in my diet
- I read 1 non school book a week, this is the advice of Cher Horowitz
- I spent a lot of time with my friends talking to the,mahout how they feel, I find this really helps strengthen friendships and makes me feel like I am benefitting someone else
- I listen to podcast
- I have replaced all sugary treats with dark chocolate, this is very recent but I have found its benefits to be to an extent, immediate.
- I try to say ‘no’ as little as often because I am always up for trying new things and I do want to start doing more things
- I buy a new cosmetic when I can, in the image below I am wearing Ted Baker Rose Lipstick! I strongly recommend ladies and guys?
These are a few changes, I hope in the time to come I can add more changes that will make me feel better in myself and improve my health! If you have any tips please comment below!
Lost 2lbs this week, shall I have a glass of wine?