Days like these I am full of paitriotic sentiments. How can anyone not think the birth of a new royal to be a momentous event! Congratulations to the Duchess of Cambridge on her little Princess and thank you for giving future generations a princess to look up to, I’m sure little George will be the perfect and protective older brother-if the royal security fall short that is- what a beautiful family.
However, as much as I adore our monarchy I must reflect upon my own life for a moment; my life has some what been put into perspective and I am filled with envy, not the bad type, just the casual type.
Here are some Royal Envies of mine…
- Dolls House: our little princess will have the most beautiful palace to play tea party in, I painted a shoe box and had a Polly Pocket.
- Fashion: Prince George is already evidence that the princess will be dressed to a royal standard. A trend setter at the age of a day and I still have no idea what suits my frame
- Future: she already has perfect future prospects, I on the other hand, could end up as a drug mule or working in my bakery for the rest of my life
- Play dates: there is no doubt that her birthdays and play dates will be attended my societies most treasured people. She will probably be drinking tea with Emma Watson.
- Popularity: I’m not even popular in my own house! Yet she will be adored by a nation!
- Antiques: getting to play with antique toys and possessions is such a thrill. I want a wooden rocking horse!
- Jewellery: diamonds are a girls best friend
- Royal bed: I love my bed, just not when the planks fall out and I am on the floor. I’m sure she will be given a bed of the utmost grandeur
- Parents: need I say more? Prince William and Kate Middleton as parents? You are winning girly
- Queeny: I LOVE our Queen and the princess will be forever in her company. All I can picture is her life replicating that of The Princess Diaries….