Thinking about it, my blog is named ‘delveintodem’ but how much do you really know? I created this blog to be a personal and active blogger so that my readers can feel the emotion and thought I put in to my posts.
I’ve been pondering the thought over a cup of coffee and deciding I’ll enlighten you on 10 of my favourite things… If you care of course
- Italian; my step family are true Italians who make everything from scratch. I can firmly asser that Lasanage, parmaham, pizza and mozzarella are my favourite things ever
- Sunsets; not trying to be too cliche but I find such an arousing beauty in sunsets. I think it’s the colours and serenity of it all but I would happily sit down and watch a sunset.
- Harry Potter; I am a die hard, wand owning, spell casting, dragon riding Harry Potter fanatic. I honestly do think flushing myself into a toilet at the opportune moment will take me to the Ministry of Magic.
- Karl Pilkington; he is one of the funniest, dullest but enlightening characters ever! His podcasts with Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant really have my laughing aloud on a The Tube
- Environment; i love nature and have often taken it upon myself to do a it of litter picking, petition signing, tree planting and recycling. Gaia is my influence in this matter
- Handbags; i have more handbags than the Labour Party have seats in Parliament. I love them, they are fab-u-lous!
- Singing; Lord knows I cannot sing a tune to save my life or anyone elses. But when I hit the shower and Taylor Swift fills the room I will sing my little heart out!
- Airports; if it were up to me social gatherings would be at an airport, I love seeing people reunite with one another and I empathise with those departing. But most of all, airports signify adventure and I love me a good adventure
- Blogging, I’m not just saying that because I blog, but I get SO SO excited when I see a notification. I’m like a fat kid in Krispy Kreme. Also, the little flags are adorable I can finally put a flag to a name!
- The beach; sand between my toes, salt on my lips and the sun tantalising my skin. Volleyball even though I am super sucky and ice cream. Why else would I not like the beach?
- Kissing; this may be a tad inappropriate, but I LOVE kissing with the right person. It is honestly one of the best sensations ever! I said ‘one of’ you naughties
- Grooming myself; for someone who is insecure I sure as hell spend a lot of time brushing my hair, coating my lashes and powdering my cheeks. It makes me feel artistic and revives my face from the hideous fatigue I have on a daily basis.
- Baking; I love me some cake, cookies, pastry and bread you name it , I do it!
- Partying; best till last? I love a roaring atmosphere, I think I would’ve flourished in the 1920’s. The last party I went to had the most amazing vibe, people and drinks that I thought I’d never leave! But all good things come to and end