What they don’t tell you is, sometimes when you post what you deem to be liquid gold it may as well be deliver to a brick wall. Starting out blogging for me, was a bit of confidence blow for me , granted it has only been a week, but sometimes I feel as though talking to myself would be more insightful.
HOWEVER, I didn’t expect to have the turn out I have had in a week and for that I want to thank ALL of you, it got real crazy one day that someone actually messaged me congratulating me on my posts… I was astonished that some of the stuff that floats fruitlessly in my mind could actually spark someone else’s attention.
What I know now is that you get out what you put in and blogging is something that I’ve been treating like a new born. I check up on my posts, I feed the stream and I read all of your wonderful posts and I’m telling you blogging has made me feel a lot happier since I have started this blog.
So here’s a few things I love about blogging…
- It’s random, I post about whatever thought prevails in my mind
- The community, I have spoken to some of the most interesting bloggers
- it’s creative, I love how creative you can get with your ideas
- It’s an interesting fact, to drop the “I have a blog” is always a good start
- Hard work can pay off
- I love seeing the little country flags in my stats
- Other blogs are so amusing and interesting that they inspire mine
- It’s a effective use of time
- I’m getting myself out there
- It could take me anywhere and I will persist at blogging no matter what
Here’s a snap at me hard at work… Well not really just smiling at a computer screen